I found some flowers on today’s bike ride. Enjoy.
Another day, another bunch of garage demolition.
Above: the foreman checks the dumpster’s contents.
Below: some more comparison photos
And beginning to end.
There’s still some work to do—mostly cleanup—but we got a lot done in a few days. Huge thanks to Kevin, who lent his expertise, his muscles, and his chainsaw to the removal of the roof.
After, I sat in the yard and took a few more artsy photos.
- Big breakfast, in which I discovered that Trapper Bites, eggs, and potatoes are an amazing combo
- 1,000 words in “Dried Flowers”
- 6 km bike ride
- A bunch of macro photos in the campground
- Also met with the owner of a “49-ish” Mercury truck (it’s a ’49, but it has A/C and an automatic transmission)
- 1,000 words in Translations (or more likely Daniel, Daniel, Daniel)
- And before bed, I set up my camera in the cabin’s covered porch, and took photos till the battery died about an hour later; the clouds rolled in, but before they did I got the star trails at the top of this post.
Series: Writing Retreat 2020The entire series: Writing Retreat 2020; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 1 & 2; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 3; Writing Retreat, Day 4; Writing Retreat 2020, day 5; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 6; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 7; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 8; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 9; Writing Retreat 2020: The Numbers.
Another weekend, another 27 km on the bike, another smattering of photos.
Got a preference on this one? Near, or far?
Series: Bike Ride PhotosThe entire series: Down by the river; Bike ride birds; The ex-garden and the weir; Snapshots of a ride; Across Town; Blackbird; North Hill campus; Lilacs and country roads; A pop of colour; Back lane flowers; More Brenizers; The river is high; A bird and a reflection; Rideau Park; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 7; Writing Retreat 2020: The Numbers; Storm damage, sunflowers; Eleanor Kidd gardens; Scenes from today’s ride; All right, autumn can be pretty; Bike ride, April 10, 2021; Bike ride wildlife; Bike ride, May 16, 2021; Some flowers for you; Lilacs; Under the bridge.
I took my camera on a 27-km bike ride around town. Here’s what I got.More photos