- Big breakfast, in which I discovered that Trapper Bites, eggs, and potatoes are an amazing combo
- 1,000 words in “Dried Flowers”
- 6 km bike ride
- A bunch of macro photos in the campground
- Also met with the owner of a “49-ish” Mercury truck (it’s a ’49, but it has A/C and an automatic transmission)
- 1,000 words in Translations (or more likely Daniel, Daniel, Daniel)
- And before bed, I set up my camera in the cabin’s covered porch, and took photos till the battery died about an hour later; the clouds rolled in, but before they did I got the star trails at the top of this post.
Series: Writing Retreat 2020The entire series: Writing Retreat 2020; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 1 & 2; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 3; Writing Retreat, Day 4; Writing Retreat 2020, day 5; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 6; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 7; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 8; Writing Retreat 2020, Day 9; Writing Retreat 2020: The Numbers.
Interested in prints of my photos? Let me know, and we can work something out.
One thought on “Writing Retreat 2020, Day 6”
I love following your writer retreats. Well done.
Comments are closed.