- Big breakfast, in which I discovered that Trapper Bites, eggs, and potatoes are an amazing combo
- 1,000 words in “Dried Flowers”
- 6 km bike ride
- A bunch of macro photos in the campground
- Also met with the owner of a “49-ish” Mercury truck (it’s a ’49, but it has A/C and an automatic transmission)
- 1,000 words in Translations (or more likely Daniel, Daniel, Daniel)
- And before bed, I set up my camera in the cabin’s covered porch, and took photos till the battery died about an hour later; the clouds rolled in, but before they did I got the star trails at the top of this post.