- Processed last night’s astrophotography (it was past 2 AM when I got back to the cabin)
- Biked up 16A again, further this time (a bit over 10km round trip), and got a couple panoramas of the fields and skies (the image at the top is a wide panorama of a canola field)
- Wrote 1,000 words in the morning
- Went to town for some groceries and a (short) coffee / WiFi break
- Read a few more chapters in The Knight
- Wrote another 1,000 words before supper
- Took some comet and Milky Way photos, since it was clear again despite the forecast
I wish I’d noticed that there was some flickering northern lights just as I was packing up for the night; I’d have stayed longer, even though I was tired.
It’s supposed to be clear again tonight, and hopefully the solar wind will strike twice.
As always: if you’re interested in prints of any of these photos, let me know. We’ll see what we can work out.