…or is that 40 odd etc? You be the judge. Just as long as you’re not jury and executioner too.
Enough blather. Here we go:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 AM.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Which one’s going for more these days?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Children of Men. Awesome film, but the book’s kind of a little dull. Tonight we’re going to see 300.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Comedy: Corner Gas. Drama: Battlestar Galactica. News: The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulos.
Continue reading “40-odd things about me” →
…since, thanks to Doug, I now know that my Peculiar Aristocratic Name is Bishop Lord Patrick the Glutinous: of Heffton St Mallet. Note that’s “Glutinous”, like “Pillsbury Dough-boy”, as opposed to “Gluttonous”, as in “Henry VIII”. Not sure that it’s really any better, mind you, just different.
I’ve been tagged!
List five truths. Five things that are on your mind. Good, bad, it matters not. Lift some weight off.
- Sometimes hanging out with friends is more important than a good night’s sleep.
- Just about anything can be found on the internet.
- There’s always someone who knows more than you. Learn from him, her, or it.
- Being cold sucks worse than getting “toque hair”.
- I may not know art, but I know what I like.
- Later: I realized I forgot a most important truth: “The truth, Binkley, is that you look like a carrot.”
Then pick five people to do the same.
Craig. Doug. Gabriele. Clark. And you, whoever you are.
If you don’t have a blog, you can reply in the comments.
My first-ever Thursday Thirteen.
Thirteen Things about Patrick Johanneson
Continue reading “Thirteen Tears” →
Doug tagged me with this one. Blame him. (Or praise him, whatever.)
Continue reading “Four” →