- Wrote more in the outline for “Praise the Torch”
- Went for a bike ride (it was cool when I started, but warmed up as the sun came out)
- Read about a dozen chapters in William Gibson’s Zero History—it’s been a long time since I read it, so it’s pretty much like reading it again for the first time
- Reworked a chapter in “The Slow Apocalypse” and made minor changes in a few other places
- Watched some Firefly
- Met up with my friend Tim (who was camping at Wasagaming) at Spruces for some very dark sky photos (it’s been a long time since I saw the Milky Way so prominent to the naked eye)
I saw a couple of meteors at Spruces, including one large, slow one that unfortunately wasn’t where my camera was aimed.
Series: Writing Retreat 2021The entire series: Writing Retreat 2021, Day Zero; Writing Retreat, Day One; Writing Retreat, day 2; Writing Retreat 2021, day 3; Writing Retreat 2021, day 4; Writing Retreat 2021, day 5; Writing Retreat 2021, day 6.
Interested in prints of my photos? Let me know, and we can work something out.