On Friday, I:
- Continued outlining “Praise The Torch”
- Did some update work on my grant application
- Read more Zero History—I think I’m just about halfway through now
- Went for a bike ride—not a long one, but I climbed a lot of hills and got a few photos
- Watched a few more Firefly episodes
I decided that, even though the sky was clear, I’d stay in and not keep myself awake past 2 am again. I was in bed reading by 11 and asleep before midnight, and I think that was the right decision.
And now I’m going to start packing up the cabin. My time here draws short. As always, I’m feeling conflicting emotions: I’ll be happy to be home, but I’d love another week doing this kind of thing too.
Vacations: They’re Never Long Enough.
Series: Writing Retreat 2021The entire series: Writing Retreat 2021, Day Zero; Writing Retreat, Day One; Writing Retreat, day 2; Writing Retreat 2021, day 3; Writing Retreat 2021, day 4; Writing Retreat 2021, day 5; Writing Retreat 2021, day 6.
Interested in prints of my photos? Let me know, and we can work something out.