On Wednesday, I:
- Rewrote a scene in “The Slow Apocalypse”
- Got lunch to go from the local coffeeshop with my friend Tim, who’s on his way home from camping at Wasagaming
- Continued outlining for “Praise the Torch”
- Went for a bike ride (it was pretty windy, but at least it was at my back on the way back to the cabin)
- Drove to a side road off Mountain Road and watched for Perseids
I saw about six or eight meteors with the naked eye, and caught a few small ones and one longer one with my camera. I was on the side road in the dark for about an hour. Maybe I was too early for the 40–60/hour that the websites claimed you’d see on the peak night of the meteor shower.
Series: Writing Retreat 2021The entire series: Writing Retreat 2021, Day Zero; Writing Retreat, Day One; Writing Retreat, day 2; Writing Retreat 2021, day 3; Writing Retreat 2021, day 4; Writing Retreat 2021, day 5; Writing Retreat 2021, day 6.
Interested in prints of my photos? Let me know, and we can work something out.