For those that can’t read my scrawl:
- Butterfly [A little girl in purple. It was her first Hallowe’en, I’m guessing, since her mom was videotaping the whole thing, and, as she walked away from my door, I heard her say, I got candy!]
- Princess w/ parka [because this is Canada]
- Baby [ie, no costume]
- Parka-clad werewolf
- Nerd [with a big wad of tape holding her glasses together at the nose — oh, the memories]
- 2 witches
- Black Queen [Spades? Clubs?]
- Blue Man
- Burlesque Hat Gal [Couldn’t see much costume — parka — but she had one one of those miniature top hats burlesque performers wear (fascinators?)]
- Princess in parka
- Creepy Clown
- Zombie [These last two were quite a bit older — late teens — and showed up just before 9 o’clock]
At 9:45 PM I shut off the outside lights and called it a night.
And now, if you’ll pardon me, there’s a Wunderbar with my name on it. Mmmmmmmm, leftover candy.