- wrote 1,000 words in the morning,
- went for a 11-km bike ride,
- visited with my landlords for the week,
- went on a scouting drive for the astrophotography,
- snapped some photos in the countryside (below),
- wrote another 1,000 words after supper,
- finished reading Provenance (review coming),
- went back out into the countryside and took some darker photos (above) till the moon rose and washed out the Galaxy,
- drove back to the cabin, and
- crawled into bed about 2 AM.
So far so good.
Top photo: taken about 11:45 PM or so. 12mm, 44 seconds, f/2.8, ISO 3200 (I think).