Things to do in October:
- prepare a talk for a conference
- run a judo tournament
- write some more
- apply for a mentorship program
- submit some writing
- read & critique a friend’s novel
- start work on a WordPress plugin
- write a review of another friend’s novel*
- make sure my judo points sheet is up to date
- write a little more
- suit up for a friend’s wedding
I miss summer.
How’s your autumn lookin’?
* The short review: It’s amazing. Read it. (Chadwick, the longer review is still coming, honest.)