Things that make me smile. Reasons to be cheerful, as they say.
- My darling wife:
- Loud obnoxious music, to wit:
Rob Zombie–“Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy)”
- And the (very) occasional country tune, like this one:
Corb Lund and the Hurtin’ Albertans–“The Truck Got Stuck”
- Prunes, if they’re done right:
- Wicked cool bass and wacko lyrics:
“A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I got a gal who wears her toenails long, drives a red Barracuda singin’ meatpacker songs, and she ain’t from Kalamazoo”
- Being silly because I can:
- The smell of lilacs:
Photo by “mjseee”
- Someday I would like to ride in a hot-air balloon:
- Did I mention my darling wife?
This one’s a little image-heavy, so I’ve added the “Continue Reading” link.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
- ~Stacy~’s week
- Random Thoughts from KT Cat
- Doug gets his advice from Cosmo, poor soul
- Living with Sam’s dog sounds like a learning experience
- Post a note in the comments, and I’ll add you here.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants