On the shortest day of the Northern year, take some time to enjoy some short fiction.
You can thank Pixel Hall Press for the idea.
Here’s some of my short fiction, free every day for you, but highlighted today as the solstice approaches:
Some of these stories feature strong language and adult situations.
- City Kid, a brief amuse-bouche to get you into the swing of some really short fiction.
- Resurrection Radio, my first published fantasy tale. (Originally published in On Spec, 2004)
- Heat Death — at the end of it all, a beginning. (Originally published in Tesseracts Fourteen, 2010)
- Seven Very Short Stories — what it says on the tin, as they say. Stories in 1024 characters or less. My personal favourite is “The Trick”; a lot of people seem to like “The Wait”.
- And in closing, something amusing — Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One — never published, though not for lack of trying.